New Site Bug List

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, May 30, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics 3reef Sponsor

xenForo is very mobile friendly, so you just lose the push alert feature that Tapatalk brings. Matt, any chance that you will install Tapatalk in the future? I have it on 2 xF sites I run and it seems to work pretty much flawlessly.

Also I have appartently lost all my "subscribed" threads. Oh wait I found them, I just had to click the link for viewing the ones that were not already read by clicking "there may be more to view"...so used to seeing everything and having the ones I haven't read be in bold.

I clicked the link on an e-mail alert that I received right before the switchover, and it brought me to an error page, so yes redirects not working. I had someone write up a script for me when I switched from vB to xF, worked like a charm.

SITE LOOKS AWESOME, another BigBoard goes to xF, yes!

Matt Rogers likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Turbo's Aquatics

Matt I noticed that starting with the 3rd page of the portal feed, the pictures start to stack over the next title. Didn't go past the 4th page

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thanks Turbo. Glad you like it.
    Did you click on that email link a couple days ago by chance? I think I fixed redirects yesterday. Can you try again?
    I guess you missed a few posts on here about Tapatalk ;), please read the 1st post of the Welcome thread for info.

I'll look into this.

I believe this is fixed. Thank you again.

I think I just fixed this.
    At the top of 1st post there is a Thread Tools Pulldown:
    [​IMG]

Sorry, I posted my reply on the wrong thread - please read this: http://www.3reef.com/threads/welcome-to-the-new-3reef-com.153803/page-2#post-1550855

THanks for the screenshot. That is a CSS problem. I'll put it on the list.

Not sure I follow you here. I'll have to play with it. If you can, please preview them before uploading.

Can you give me a URL to that that post so I can check it out?

I believe I fixed this just now.

Thanks all.

matt

Turbo's Aquatics and DustyE like this.
  5. civiccars2003

civiccars2003 Great Blue Whale

6. Turbo's Aquatics

Matt, here is the link I clicked on, it was in an e-mail that I got on 5/25

http://www.3reef.com/forums/algae/l...-hair-bubble-turf-slime-algae-134073-new.html

When I remove the "-new" from the end of the URL it works - it redirects to the new thread. For anyone that bookmarked a thread and it has the "-new" at the end of it, looks like that will choke it? Not a big one though.

Any chance you will be posting on xF with a list of the add-ons you're using?

7. kstafford003

kstafford003 Feather Star

I went to your aquarium showcase and the pictures in the album would not increase in size after being clicked.

8. Click Here!

9. Slammed01

Slammed01 Spaghetti Worm

Since the move is Tapatalk not compatible? I keep get a forum not responding error =(

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Did you double click? What browser and OS?

11. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

12. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

And there's no edit button now? At least not on this forum.

*Edit* nevermind; found it hiding under my signature which is covering it up. Fix the signature display! :p

: 3reef