New Shrooms!!!

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Birchell, Jan 14, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mushroom_man

mushroom_man Bubble Tip Anemone

miami,right near da beach BOYE!, FL,Florida
    rofl! and i havent tried my hand at zoos as of yet. to be honest im a little scared...:eek: :-X

2. Click Here!

3. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

do it. I stared with like 10 on a rock as a hitchhicker to a coral rock, and now I have like 20-30. They are to easy to care for tooo. And you can get some in some really cool colors. But they have some potent stings though. Just dont touch them, lol. do you have any pics of the supper nano yet??

4. mushroom_man

the pico... no not yet. the camera i was using took a poop on me... lol. it still works but the lens cap stays open and doesnt protect it. i will soon. im going to get some more stuff for it on tues. or wed.

you know what? im going to put some zoos in the pico tank! wooo hooo! you gave me a great way to blow my credit cards on something! lol

5. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

6. mushroom_man

i actually edited that one just to get that in. it hit me mid-post.

7. apollo'sowner

apollo'sowner Feather Duster

Go for it!. Get into zoas. I love em as much as shrooms and ricordia. Here is a colony I would find it difficult to allow any harm to. Bou the same conditions as ricordias and other mushrooms.

[​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. mushroom_man

so moderate light and light to moderate current? there are some killer ones in one of the shops i went to yesterday. a little pricey. but i was also thinking xenia, i just did 2 water changes because of the bta death yesterday, but my new gobie seems happy! so i think i might pick something up today.

10. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

Apollo, are those " Eye of Ra" zoo's??? I was looking at some on ebay, 15 bucks plus 30 shipping is not to bad for 20. It is hard to get zoos down here for some reason... Most are just brown or green, lol. Let us know what you get Monkey. Xenia are still cool. Look at it this way, once you get one or the other, their gonna spead like a wild fire and youll wounder why you wanted them in the first place :hehe: . They you can just sell them back, and keep going. Or that is what im hoping for, lol.

11. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

Monkey is coming over to my house tomorrow, hes gonna be taking some xenias, and blue orange ricos, and ima make him take some zoos so he can try them out.

12. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

orange ricos hu.. Arnt those native down there, lol. They are really nice.