New Sera Plant Care Set

Discussion in 'The Planted Tank' started by Birdlady, Nov 26, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Well, I just got this product today. I was looking for an iron supplement, or fertilizer for my daughter 's freshwater cardinal tetra tank. The water is so soft, I don't think the plants like it.

They had, for $24.99 (and 20% off sale) this set. It contains Florena iron supplement, Florenette A tablets, and Floreplus tablets...but the kicker was, the CO2 Diffusion reactor with tablets. As far as I can tell, this little plastic clear box, sits inside the aquarium and there are CO2 tablets you place in there, and the way the box is designed, they don't just bubble up and out of the water, but diffuse through the sides of the box.

I cannot find any on line pics, so I will try and take some tomorrow and post. I will keep you all posted as to whether or not it brings my plants back from the brink!;D

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  2. Click Here!

3. Raul-7

Raul-7 Plankton

Use Tropica Master Grow or Flourish; both are top notch. Sera is great too, but it is expensive.