New Saltwater Fish Only Tank!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by coral reefer, Oct 2, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. m_lacom99

m_lacom99 Stylophora

Well look at you all technical now, and to say i had to help you post your banner up only a couple weeks ago... im so proud of you... sniff sniff. ;)

coral_reefer : you can also simply upload your pics here on 3reef in the picture gallery.

Marc.

2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: I have no problem taking and downloading photos. It's the manipulation and beautification of said photos that I'm clueless about :)

4. sssnake

sssnake Montipora Digitata

@coral reefer:
    Presuming you have a digital camera......it's really easy man.

After you've taken your pics, connect the camera to your computer with a USB cable, transfer the pics in the camera to your computer with the help of the "wizard" that should pop-up. Re-size your pics to say 800 x 600 (or less), save your work. As far as uploading to 3reef is concerned, go to the photos section, click upload photos, find the pics that you re-sized, click submit and "voila" these pics are now shown in 3reef.

As far as showing them in this thread (if you want to, that is), find your pic in the photo section, high-lite the "UBB Code" at the bottom of your pic, click "copy", come back to the message you want to post in, click the little square on top of this message window that looks like a mountain against a yellow sky with a postage stamp, hit the backspace on your keyboard, take your mouse, click "paste" and VOILA !!

Your pic is now in this message. You should see: [​IMG]

If you can post your "Parrothead" avatar, posting a pic is not that much different. If you need further help please feel free to e-mail me and I would be more than happy to help out.

Here are a few pics of the "fruits of my labor" that I took about a week ago. And the reason I post pics every now and then is to receive either positive re-enforcement or criticism so I may better myself :)

My main tank (120 g):

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

My mini (20 g):

[​IMG][/IMG]

And both (right before beddy-bye time):

[​IMG][/IMG]

I just added a "Blue-cheek Trigger" and a pack (5) of "Green Chromis" which should complete my main tank. NO MORE FISHIES!

WOW....I'm out of breath. ;D

2 people like this.
  5. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

thanks amcarrig and sssnake;D ! Karma to ya