New Red Chalice

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by zesty, Mar 5, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

She is going to be 7 in a couple months and it's going by so fast. It's amazing how life changes when you think it will be just the same as before. 5 years ago, I would have never guessed where I am at now.

thank you all, I have fought to have custody of her and that's been the most important thing I've ever done. It changed me so much going thru the things I've been thru, good and bad. Let's focus on good.

So, perfect segway, I took a pic of this chalice last night. I had to move it cause the Hollywood Stunner was stinging the back of it and unless you guys wouldn't have asked, I never would have seen it. So thanks!!

The view we see here shows the new growth growing down the side. The new part that is growing is blue up to the corner and then it's red. I am still liking this piece even though it's changing.

Thanks everyone!

[​IMG]
    crappy cell phone picture!

2. Click Here!

3. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

I am not overly in love with Chalice myself(call me crazy) but this 1 I do really like.. If it get big enough me and you need to talk about fragging off a piece.

4. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

I'm hoping it get's big! This is part of our local club growing competition. I'm preparing to build a lookdown tube for my camera, cause thru the glass it doesn't show how deep the reds get on this piece. Hopefully I can get a better picture with my dslr someday!

5. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

If your camera has AV mode try that.

6. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

looks to be some good growth there zesty! does Todd have a picture of his? I love the colors on yours as well.

I miss the tooth fairy days! I hear that inflation has also hit the tooth fairy :) I used to give my boys $1 and one night, my husband took over duties and couldn't find a single so put a $20 under there! lol well, needless to say trying to explain that the tooth fairy made a mistake didn't really sound convincing

7. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Haha! My excuse would be "The tooth fairy can't see that well in the dark"

8. Click Here!

9. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Yeah Todd, where's your pic? I think you got a nice piece as well! His was looking good the last time I saw it a couple weeks ago.

10. Rob&Gab

Rob&Gab Astrea Snail

11. Dream2aReef

Dream2aReef Plankton

Looking good I see a lot of the same colors in yours that mine has keep up the good work ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403322993.298874.jpg

DSC reef, Billme, Alfie uk and 2 others like this.
  12. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

Whoa, that is one nice piece! I see blue, purple and red, it's very awesome!