New OCReef Linear CREE LED Aquarium Light

Discussion in 'OC Reef Aquatics' started by ocreef.com, Jul 22, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Mkizla

Mkizla Eyelash Blennie

my lighting will be needed for lots of corals, but probably most demanding ones are sps and clams and anemone.

2. Click Here!

3. ocreef.com

ocreef.com 3reef Sponsor

3Reef.com members, use coupon code 7E915A40 for $20.00 off your OCReef CREE Linear unit, which brings it to $209.99, this offer is good until Sunday at Midnight...

4. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

Seriously a good deal. Great customer service too! Can't wait for them to arrive.

5. ocreef.com

ocreef.com 3reef Sponsor

Yes, you would be in great shape with this light. Since you are planning on continuously adding corals, I'd go ahead and get two units. This will definitely give you the desired lighting for sps, clams and anemones.

The Blue Cree LEDs also delivers a PUR 420-460 nm, which provides color enhancement to corals. Since the unit comes with two separate power cords, 1 for the 10 blue LEDs, and 1 for the 10 white LEDs, you can run your blue leds at night if your prefer, for a blue moonlight effect.

For any beginner hobbyists not familiar with PUR, it stands for Photosynthetically Usable Radiation, it's that fraction of PAR that is absorbed by zooxanthellae photopigments, thereby stimulating photosynthesis.

6. ocreef.com

ocreef.com 3reef Sponsor

Thank you for the kind comment. It's great to hear it!

Regards,
    OCReef.com Staff

7. clarkkey594

clarkkey594 Aiptasia Anemone

I ordered one fixture on the 29th and was told that they are out of stock and will ship on August 8th. Would I be able to use this 3reef discount on my order?

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

YES! CREE-QUEL - I love it Dave. :) Alright! That would be great. Thank you!
    matt

SWEET!

10. ocreef.com

ocreef.com 3reef Sponsor

Regarding the 3Reef.com discount, yes, we'll definitely apply it and amend it to your order. I believe my staff has already called you earlier today on Sat. 07/30/11 , and has taken great care of you. Let me know. Thanks again for your order...

Regards,
    Dave OC Director

11. ocreef.com

ocreef.com 3reef Sponsor

You're welcome. Let me know when you'd like to run the contest. Take Care.

1 person likes this.
  12. clarkkey594

clarkkey594 Aiptasia Anemone

I was contacted by Janet and everything was taken care of beyond my expectation. So far I am very impressed by your customer service. K+