NEW NEW Saltwater store

Discussion in 'RARS' started by TahoeMtn, Dec 11, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

me three :p i already have too

2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

I know I will support him.

4. TahoeMtn

TahoeMtn Flamingo Tongue

I called before I drove up today and their phone says they are gone for the Holidays and the first half of Jan. But he did leave an emerg phone number

5. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

I got in there a week before xmas or so. It looked OK. Could be a good start. I was disappointed as I saw dead fish in the tanks. Not trying to be too much of a pain, but I was also the only customer in there. Things happen and we all have had fish die, but if you don't have the drive to at least remove the dead fish from the tanks on a slow day, then you have no where near the drive to operate a marine system properly in the first place ;) It was just a bad first impression for me. I would love an hope to see it grow as a saltwater store.

6. Oasis

Oasis Plankton

Jason, I totally agree - A horrible first impression (heck, a second or third impression, never the less it’s bad). I just want to apologize for that. I have let things get stacked up, and was doing do much (though, that is still no excuse!) Anyhow, I appreciate everyone coming by to see us; we are open again on Tuesday the 19th of Jan and will be cleaning up and trying to get our Reef area up within the next couple of months. Financially it’s not something I can get going as fast, but I’m working on it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
  7. overbay487

overbay487 Astrea Snail

just filled the coral tank with corals, frogspawn, lobo,galaxea, birdsnest,zoos,acropora,i have lots of corals just let me know and i will bring them down or order them direct.
    "tell me what you want''

8. Click Here!

9. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

oooh hes on 3reef. well he picked the place to come then. welcome dude!!! wish i was closer though!

10. overbay487

overbay487 Astrea Snail

The reef section has just started, it's going to get a-lot better. Trust me!