New Low Price, $179 Shipped!

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Nov 28, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Baktabiznis

Baktabiznis Plankton

I have a standard 75 and Im interested in the value leds. Would 2 fixtures work, what optics would be beneficial. The tanka in my loving room so light spills are a slight concern. Do these lights have a good shimmer effect, and when will they be in stock? Thanks
    Looking to buy asap

2. Click Here!

3. DevinH

DevinH Montipora Capricornis

I have a standard 75 with a center brace. and keep lps/softies only. I definitely want the photon model, should I get two 16 or two 24?

4. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

I would go with one 32, you do not need much light in the corners of your tank, and wil have plenty for lps and softies, sps in the middle 3'.

5. DevinH

DevinH Montipora Capricornis

I'm really concerned about the middle brace creating a shadow though, I was thinking two 16s with a smaller degree optic?

6. skyvern2130

skyvern2130 Stylophora

i think im just going to save up for the photon 32 myself looks really nice.

7. chum

chum Coral Banded Shrimp

i am looking to replace a aquavim 82 watt led fixture that has failed after 16 months and is no longer covered under their one year warranty. very disappointed ! the tank is a 66 gallon bowfront corner with 28" long side panels and the distance from the sand bed to the top of the tank is 23". i have fish and soft corals and looking to add zoas and mushrooms. would the 120 watt value fixture work and should i get the 120 degree optics ?