New Low Price, $179 Shipped!

Discussion in 'Reef Breeders' started by Reef Breeders, Nov 28, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. svavrek

svavrek Plankton

Okay so let me run this by you...
    Current tank: 20 gallon tall (not long) nano w/ a T5 two bulb setup, been up for 9 months.
    Upgrading to a 46 gallon bow front tank (picking up the tank tomorrow night) which will have an overflow box and 20 long for a sump setup. Want to run this tank with LED lights instead of T5's so thinking that I am going to buy one of your 16" setups, and in a few weeks adding a second one. ($360.00 total light investment).

THEN, when my renovations are done at the house, I am going to add a new 125 gallon tank for the dining room. Having three openings up top (2 dividers, All Glass tank) would mean that each of these could go up on top of the 125, and if I add a third setup, would that be sufficient for a 125??

I am kind of looking at this from an investment stand point as well as functionality... I really do not want to buy a light setup or setups which I cannot use down the road, because the 46 is not my last stop - I will be adding the 125 probably late 2013, early 2014.

2. Click Here!

3. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

1 fixture with 120 degree optics would cover your 46 gallon, with sps in the middle, and softies on the ends. 2 fixtures would allow for an sps dominant reef tank on the 75 gallon, and 3 would do the same on the 125.

4. svavrek

svavrek Plankton

Then, as I am going to get the tank prepped this weekend and install my RO/DI system so I don't have to buy water any longer, after next week I will order one of these for the new 46. Next months bonus check will allow me to order one more, and then when I upgrade to the 125 (Im skipping the 75) next year, Ill get a third :)

5. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

How many of these for a 72x18x18?
    Also is the 179 price for only 120 optics?

6. Reef Breeders

3 units, secondary optics cost extra.

7. svavrek

svavrek Plankton

These still available?? Ready to order!

8. Click Here!

9. Reef Breeders

Yes, but not in stock. They are about 1-2 weeks out. We may have stock soon.

10. Rbs68cgr

Rbs68cgr Plankton

I've got a 55 tall, what is best light for that tank? I don't know what the diff optics are either.

11. reefnJeff

reefnJeff Pajama Cardinal

So how would 2 work on a 72 deep bow front for SPS?

12. jborlace

jborlace Purple Spiny Lobster

Lol. Yeah ok.