NEW Innovative CUBE Nano Refugium

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by eshopps, Jan 6, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

We are proud to introduce to you: Eshopps’ new CUBE Nano Refuigum. It is one of the most Innovative Nano Sump in the market.

CUBE is powered by Eshopps’ Channel Design (ECD, patent pending), which features two separate water channels; one channel sends water to the refugium section while the second chamber sends water to the protein skimmer chamber. This unique design enables the water to travel through each compartment separately after entering the sump for better water contact time and better nutrient exportation.

The New CUBE Nano Refugium will be available to the market on March 1st, 2015. HOWEVER, we know how excited you are, so we will give you a great chance to WIN the VERY FIRST CUBE (MSRP: $199.99) just by sharing your story with us on our website (please make sure to leave us your contact information)

We will announce the WINNER on Valentine’s Day, February 14th, 2015, and send out THE FIRST CUBE before anyone else sees it! Hurry up, you can be the one! CUBE_Refugium.jpg

MarineDepot likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Funny, we were just looking at these online at the LFS i work at, but we couldn't find a price. These look really nice, i believe they can fit in a biocube 14 stand. I like all the redesigned sumps too.

4. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Great design. We are looking forward to getting our salty hands on this! :D Best of luck to everyone in the contest!

5. eshopps

eshopps 3reef Sponsor

This is one of the best touching story so far by this person below, especially when the wife gave the green light. What do you all think? To read more awesome stories, clink http://eshopps.com/story.

Michael Fox
    Address:
    Cedar Park, TX, 78613

My reef story started with a Fluval Spec III that I bought to house a beta. The beta eventually jumped out, and I rebooted the tank into a planted shrimp tank. Once I had the hang of things, I started lurking online reef forums and longed at the chance to have a saltwater aquarium of my own. At the time, I couldn't afford a saltwater tank or the livestock to go in it, but I was hungry to give it a try.

Out of sheer luck, I won an Innovative Marine Nuvo 24 on their Facebook giveaway. This jump started my reef keeping hobby. I was able to get the tank started and kept it for around a year successfully. As life goes, budgets and situations change and it wasn't long before I wanted something a little different. I upgraded to a PicO Aquariums 20 gallon All In One and a NanoBox Duo LED and I couldn't be happier. This tank has currently been up for another year (which means all of my original livestock has been with me for 2 years) and is growing Acropora like they are on steroids.

I couldn't be happier that I found this hobby and am so lucky that my wife is equally interested and enables my success. She is in the process of starting an ADA Mini M Nature Style tank. Aquariums have allowed us to get our three sons interested in Science and I will always be thankful for that. Our four and three year olds even know the correct names of all the coral in the tank. I hope that as they grow they will learn to love nature, our oceans, and become responsible conservationists of our planet.

If I were to win the Cube Nano Refugium, I would use it with a MAME Overflow on an ADA 60P to create another SPS dominated Nano Reef.