New Improvements at ReefCleaners!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Dec 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

i have the distributor, he has the tanks, us fish and wildlife permits are on the way to export.. i was thinking i could get under an exception, I guess I technically could too under the export of mollusks, but I want to send macros and the like too...working on phytosanitary stuff now too...it is a big hassle to make sure everything is safe before it is shipped to an arctic country that shares a common seashore and gulfstream..lol..the paperwork goes quick, but the turn around time is slow.

2. Click Here!

3. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Looks great John!! :)

4. Nor_Cal_Guy

Nor_Cal_Guy Gigas Clam

By far your site is one of the best things to ever happen to reefing!

5. johnmaloney

Thanks! Apparently you have never been to Diver's Den, but I will take it regardless. :)

6. Nor_Cal_Guy

Nor_Cal_Guy Gigas Clam

Oh I have, believe you me! They don't offer half the value that you do! I have local LFS that have better pricing on pieces just like the ones they offer. I am fortunate in that Sacramento and the surrounding areas have a lot of good shops however.

7. Aaron.Herk

Aaron.Herk Sea Dragon

How would a CUC fair coming up to the Cleveland Ohio area this time of year. I am thinking of getting something for my new 50/60 gallon cube.

8. Click Here!

9. nemovit

nemovit Astrea Snail

Thanks for the update, it'll make it easier to order from you :)

10. johnmaloney

Sorry for the delay guys! We find that if you are having normal seasonal weather the snails do the same regardless of what time of year, it is a pretty flat statistical average at this point, and it doesn't change seasonally. Although, if you are having an unseasonably bad week with weather, it pays to hold off. Heat wave, blizzard, conditions that ground planes or make carriers mad and prone to box dropping.