New Guy from SATX!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Agent Jones, Mar 31, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

welcome to 3reef, I go to SA all the time, I have family in Houston and I go to SA every couple of years to do the caves and sea world, fun city I enjoy it

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Hey Agent Jones! Welcome to 3reef! :wave: Love the car! very nice, now let's see some pics of whacha got goin' already ;D

4. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

welcome to 3 reef Agent Jones

Steve

5. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

6. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Flamingo Tongue

nothing set up yet on the aquarium yet....just ordered the first things to get started today. salt, testing, and still looking at different sands. trying to find the whitest live sand i can find.

but i do have alot of pics of the car lol. Glad you like it and thanks for all the welcomes!!! 3 reef, glad i decided to join!

[​IMG]

7. cuttingras

Okaloosa Island in between Destin and Ft. Walton Beach FL has THE whitest sand I know of, but you don't want to go diggin on the beach. They frown on that;)

LOL I had 73 Grande and 73 Mach I when I was your age,(gawd I'm getting old) and I kick myself in the butt every time I do RM Classic Cars Auto Auction and see one. I haven't seen the 73 Grande with the Landau roof I had, but I see the MachI...argggghhhhh wish I had pics of them. I don't have even one of my rav4 LOL not that anyone would want to look at it haha

and hey post some pics of an epmty tank LOL start your own build thread! we love them!!!

8. Click Here!

9. Agent Jones

The whitest i have found online has been here. but i really dotn know to trust it or not since its ebay. so im still looking
    http://cgi.ebay.com/30-LBS-PURE-WHI...|66:4|65:12|39:1|240:1309|301:1|293:1|294:200

i sure will do that thread. the tank is getting taken apart and resealed right now. i should have it in a week or so....

10. cuttingras

WOW that is some white sand! Pretty! Have you thought how you're going to keep it clean?

11. Agent Jones

nope havent thought that far yet lol. i really have no idea how to keep it clean. i know how to keep freshwater gravel clean but still doing alot of reading and research on saltwater sand. havent found many tips yet on how to keep it clean other than dont do a DSB..keep it to 1-2inches....luckly i have a job where i sit at a computer cause i have been on 3reef the entire time lol

12. Dasco

Dasco Vagabond Butterfly

hey welcome to 3reef!!!