New from Tunze

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by Matt Rogers, Sep 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Tunze fans will be glad to see they continue to refine several of their products and have a couple new ones including a beefy CO[SUB]2[/SUB] regulator with quick connect and an econo Nano Stream (590+GPH) with magnet mount for MSRP of $36.59! On the refinement side, they are rolling out improved impellers with better dampeners and titanium shafts that are much lighter, smaller power supplies (yes!) and shock absorbers on their stream mounts. Lastly, their Osmolator ATO gets a tweak - the infrared sensor mount is now adjustable so you don't have to move the magnet mount itself. More pics below.

[​IMG]
    A cheap Tunze pump?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tunze Web site:
    TUNZE Hi-Tech Aquarium Ecology

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

This post was bugging me all weekend - I went back and looked at my notes and the MSRP of the Nano Econo stream is only $36.59. Not $59! Big difference. My apologies to Tunze. That is an amazing price on a Tunze pump

4. AZDesertRat

AZDesertRat Giant Squid

Matt do you know if the new econe Stream is controller friendly? If it is thats a killer deal.