New Fragging Kit

Discussion in 'Frags' started by inwall75, Apr 23, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

now YOU really need to watch your toothbrush!;D

2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Don't say that I didn't warn you Curtis! :lol:

4. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

A while back, someone asked me what was in my frag kit. I completely forgot about it so I drug it out today. I don't even remember who asked.

Top: Plastic tool box (won't rust)

Left to Right: Tupperware with superglue gel, safety razors, tool kit, frag plugs, sealable spice container with dessicant, more frag plugs, bone cutters

Semi-Middle: Plastic/stainless steel scissors, waterless hand sanitizer (don't want any palytoxin issues), Flashlight (look for eggs, etc), PraziPro (kill flatworms), drywall safety knife and replacement blades, hammer and a screwdriver I don't really take care of. (If you just want a single mushroom or something, I just chip a small piece of rock off with the mushroom attached)

Further Down: Dremel kit with flex shaft attachment, sealable spice jar with individually packaged replacement scalpel blades, airtight sealable crock that holds dremel bits (with a dessicant pack), baby medicine feeder with measurements, safety glasses, multi-function foldable pliers, small screwdriver set, latex gloves.

Tape measure (If they are paying for a 1 inch square, they WANT a 1 inch square), syringes (aiptasia), ceramic swiss army knife (won't rust), airtight spice container with diamond dremel cutting wheels and dessicant pack,

Magnifying glass (to look for flatworms, nudi eggs, etc), dessicant packs and barrels, replacement diamond blades and guides for lapidary bandsaw.

Obviously, not everyone is going to need everything above. However, the one thing that everyone should have is dessicant packs or barrels. Whenever you get done with vitamins, prescriptions, etc, KEEP THOSE!!!

[​IMG]

5. lmr2o

lmr2o Millepora

Dexter Morgan? LOL

very cool kit, thanks for sharing!

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol:

7. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

I know you guys are making fun of me. Obviously by now, I've Googled Dexter Morgan. The DVR is set. Once I figure out how I'm being made fun of, there will be repercussions......SERIOUS REPERCUSSIONS!!! ;D

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

10. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

he is just pretending that this is our frag kit! We are both super secret spies that protect the United States and are responsible for getting the information from top notch "people of interest" These are our tools of the trade! Our cover is blown!:angry:

11. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I knew it all along!

12. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Lol, that is just plain awesome. How can I learn of these "skills"?