New Feature: Karma!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Apr 30, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Hey karla,

Karma is just a fun way of expressing yourself on the board. If you like someone's post, or if it has been helpful to you (or others) in some way, then you should give positive karma.

On the other hand, if someone is rude and nasty to you or someone else, you can take away their karma (that won't happen here ;D).

It's as simple as that. Have fun with it !!

2. Click Here!

3. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

[glow=red, 2, 300]WELCOME MANGO[/glow]​
    Everyday is party time here on 3R and it grows BIGGER and BETTER everyday with you and NEW Members Joining,,,
    With every beat of your HEARTS...

[glow=red, 2, 300]MATT, MATT, MATT, MATT...[/glow]​
    Where is the WELCOME BANNER for our down under friend MANGO?????
    [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=beer2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=beer2.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=beer2.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=cowboy.gif] [smiley=clown.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=first.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laughy.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley2.gif] [smiley=loco.gif] [smiley=LolLolLolLol.gif] [smiley=party007.gif] [smiley=party009.gif] [smiley=party010.gif] [smiley=party014.gif] [smiley=smart.gif] [smiley=smokin.gif] [smiley=smurf.gif] [smiley=sombrero.gif] [smiley=sunny.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=victory.gif] [smiley=wave.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif] [smiley=yelrotflmao.gif]

4. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

ok thnx now i got it [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

5. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Red, 2, 80%]Mine is working again, Matt !! I just gave karla some karma (overdue) and it worked. I don't know what you did, but thanks !![/glow]

[smiley=victory.gif] [smiley=party014.gif] [smiley=party007.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=upsidegrin.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]​

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

No problem. I am actually working on it now. I think if you run out of 'power' you had, by default, to wait for a week before you could give karma again. I think I just changed that to a day. I just don't know how much you can give out before you run out yet. ;D

I will figure it out. I think there should be some limit so you can't just do it over and over a million times.

I did just make it so when you give some karma and the page reloads, it doesn't add to the page views. That was bothering me. lol.

:)

7. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid