New Feature: 3reef Arcade!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 8, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tdevil

tdevil Feather Duster

Matt, i just found this the other day, not to observant ;)
    this is very cool add to the site
    i am having a problem w/ the pinball, when the game is over windows stops responding, and i have to exit out of it? not sure why it does this, none of the other games do this, the ones that i have played, that is ;)

td

2. Click Here!

3. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

i like the pacman game play it everytime i enter the arcade

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[quote author=tdevil link=board=Sitenews;num=1055143801;start=0#10 date=02/24/04 at 09:32:18]
    i am having a problem w/ the pinball, when the game is over windows stops responding, and i have to exit out of it? not sure why it does this, none of the other games do this, the ones that i have played, that is ;)

td[/quote]

Yeah I know, sorry about that. Ironic that the Microsoft game causes a crash, no? [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=hehe.gif] [smiley=laughing016.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley2.gif] [smiley=lol.gif] [smiley=LolLolLolLol.gif]

5. tdevil

tdevil Feather Duster

[quote author=Matt Rogers link=board=Sitenews;num=1055143801;start=0#12 date=02/28/04 at 11:27:57]

Yeah I know, sorry about that. Ironic that the Microsoft game causes a crash, no?  [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=hehe.gif] [smiley=laughing016.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley2.gif] [smiley=lol.gif] [smiley=LolLolLolLol.gif]
    [/quote]

lol