New Crocea Clam!

Discussion in 'Clams' started by Brandon1023, Jun 7, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. rickzter

rickzter Torch Coral

When he get's accustomed to your tank, he will not retract as fast as he does, he will simply react and re-open. Mine use to do that, now he just twitches when he see's a shadow because he's grown accustomed to my fish stock. I occasionally pass my hand below the halide to simulate a large fish or sting ray passing by, looks pretty cool.

2. Click Here!

3. powdertang05

powdertang05 Fire Worm

not to be mean or anything but please next time buy the item for your tank when its ready for that item you will most likely be ok with out MH for alittle but to start out that way before the clam would have been a better choice also since it is small you will have to feed it i would recommend trying to have it on a smaller rock that you can remove to place in container to feed it so it has a better chance to eat its fill. Also that MH you are wanting is crap it has reported fires i would recommend buying a better retrofit kit by PFo or ice cap or even a fixture with MH's but e ready to spend big bucks on it. the hardest thing for me to learn was " you get for what you pay for".