New Corals

Discussion in 'Coral' started by Meanie, Dec 1, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Meanie

Meanie Spaghetti Worm

I picked up 3 new corals today.

A frogspawn

Green star polyps

and a Duncan, that had like 10 heads on it.

I paid 55 bucks for all three of them. I'll post pictures when they all open back up. I just placed them in the tank about 20 minutes ago. A local guy selling from his house had a killer Black Friday sale. Whatever you spend you get 30% back in free coral, plus anything you buy get you $20 bucks in free coral. So I bought the Duncan for $50 and got the frog spawn free and paid $5 for the green star polyps.

2. Click Here!

3. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

Good pickups. I love Frogspawn & Duncans! Keep those GSP's on one rock and keep them in check though!

4. Meanie

Meanie Spaghetti Worm

yeah I have a buddy that has them and said they grow like crazy. My emerald crabs have taken a liking to the new corals. I need to keep my eye on them. One of the crabs was after the GSPs so I switched the GSPs and the Duncans. Then he went after the Duncans, but I think he was just cleaning them. The other crab is hanging out with the frogspawn. I am hoping they leave them alone, otherwise they are gone. Makes me sad cause I really like the crabs.