new corals with pics!!

Discussion in 'Coral' started by bmshehan, Mar 30, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Well how do they look in your tank???/

2. Click Here!

3. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Looking great Scott, thanks for more additions!! The bright green zoas you gave me today opened about 5 min. after I dumped them into the tank, the toadstool is showing a little green, but not much. I read that it can take up to a week sometimes for them to open up completely. I also have them at the bottom of my tank, I read to put them up higher but I think with the intensity of the lights it will do fine, I will watch it close. The other cluster of zoas hasn't opened but just a little. I will see what happens tomorrow. All of the others you gave me over the weekend look AWESOME!! Took some several days to open but they are lovin it now. I am working on my camera to try and get some better pics.

OTTY IS DA MAN!!! FREE CORALS FOR ALL!!! (Note: I think I already got the one's he is getting rid of, sorry everyone!!)

4. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Glad you liked them, needed to find them a home. Should give you plenty of years of enjoyment.
    When you take the picture just make sure you are using a manual focus instead of the automatic one.

1 person likes this.
  5. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

giving away corals is contagious

6. bmshehan

RG, I'm still trying to talk him into his frogspawn, maybe he still has the "giving away corals" bug...

7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I told my mom that I wanted to be born in Indiana, but she didnt listen. Now b/c of her, I have to pay for my corals. :hehe:

8. Click Here!

9. bmshehan

^^^LOL! I was in the right place at the right time, what can I say?? Kogle is tearing down his tank this weekend and says I may just get lucky again... hope he's talking about corals! My tank might be full by Monday::) ya right, I wish!!

10. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

All the softies are gone but 4 and they are staying in the tank. After maybe another years growth we can get together and do some swapping.

Let it branch out some more or if they have one at INDMAS's frag swap I will get you one.

11. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Otty how did you get that toadstool out? Did you give him the whole rock or just scrape it off?

12. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Rock and all!