New Adds :)

Discussion in 'Coral' started by reefmonkey, May 4, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

If you want to come and dig out from behind the rocks you can have it :p

2. Click Here!

3. CoralQueen

CoralQueen Feather Duster

hey reefmonkey when did the pox symptoms start was it maybe from adding the new corals or did you have the issue sooner?

4. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

If you saw the pics on that thread, the colony down by the yumas started looking puny about a week ago. I wasn't worried because they always have had thier moments. They'd look bad then come back bigger and with a couple new polyps.

5. CoralQueen

CoralQueen Feather Duster

oh i see, well at least you know that the new additions didn't cause your current conditions ... the bright side?

6. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Idunno...more room for SPS lol

7. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

yeah reef, but your gonna have to grab the plane ticket, due to my super common name im on the no-fly list

8. Click Here!

9. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Yes gave the two pieces I could a bath in Iodine tincture tonight. I had to order some furan2 in case it's a +/- bacterial infection. The other two colonies are growing to a literal boulder so I'm not messing with them unless it gets to the point I really have to. Can't imagine the toxin concentration in my lil 46 if I go ripping zoo's off of rocks. I've got plenty of salt on hand but only about half pound of AC

10. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

hmm i have alot of people that wanna check out how my zoas will morph in their light, how would you get them off one of my bouldier to mount on a frag with killing everything?

11. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Aww that sucks LOL. Funny story....I was flying from SiouxFalls to Pheonix in June of '01. Anyway at checkin I was asked to empty my jeans pockets which revealed the very tiny bladed pen knife I carry to clean fingernails, cut fishin line, open letters etc. I got a twenty minute lecture on the new laws of attempting to board a plane with a weapon. This made me laugh cuz the little 3/4" blade would require ALOT of work to do any harm to anyone. Security didn't see the humor in my comment and scolded me for not taking homeland security seriously. This of course p'd me off. Fast forward to the in flight meal...I ordered a steak and potato. So the stewardess brings it out with this HUGE a$$ pointed steak knife! The thing had to have a 7" blade on it! It seriously crossed my mind to jump up, wave the knife and yell "We're goin to the motherland!" But they wouldn't have found that funny either I'm sure. LOL