New A.G.E. 40x28x22 Pic intense

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by BTowned, May 10, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Beautiful adds....am drooling.

2. Click Here!

3. BTowned

BTowned Peppermint Shrimp

Thanks Skyfire....

Finally after a year of searching, I got a healthy little Magnifica! It looked so bad when I picked it up at Fed Ex...drip acclimated it after dumping most of the water, that was fouled from the nem expelling waste...the nem was placed on a flat rock, and it attached quickly. It hasn't deflated and has slowly closed it's mouth.

48 hours after receiving the nem
    [​IMG]
    finally got something a non collector will appreciate...
    [​IMG]

Normally the base will be brown/red/purple, so I am hoping the base of this nem is purple, and has turned green from stress.

4. BTowned

Been awhile a few new pieces
    [​IMG]
    This scoly has a baby on the side as well as blue edge, you can see the baby on the side around 2 oclock
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. exactlyobp

exactlyobp Giant Squid

It sure has been a while. I was gonna bump this thread in a few days, if you hadnt :D

Great shots as always.. Can I ask you for a FTS?

6. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Nice shots, BTowned! Looking great!

Asking if you can ask a question. Interesting. But I agree, we need a FTS. :)

7. Jmblec2

Jmblec2 Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

I am having A LOT of trouble getting my blue throat trigger to eat (2 weeks, still not eating). Do you have any pointers?

8. Click Here!

9. Sacul1573

Sacul1573 Millepora

Great updates. Love the nem.... what made you decide to get one?

10. BTowned

I'll get a FTS when I get my new lens, broke the 100mm last week.

11. BTowned

I got rid of the BTT a little over a year ago, when I decided to cut back on the waste in the tank. I never had a problem with that fish at all. He wasn't aggressive towards the other fish, and my Purple tang never threatened it. It was eating from the moment I threw him into the tank. The only problem I had was he would focus in on food, charge at sinking food, and break off acro branches.

I've never had any problem getting a fish to eat, if it's being picked on, then that may be the big reason he isn't out in the open and feeding. He will once he gets hungry....What other types of fish do you have? Anything like a tang or adult angelfish? I'm not sure what you normally feed your tank, but if it's only flake or pellets, you may want to get a package of mysis shrimp.

12. BTowned

I've always wanted one, and that one looked like crap when i got it shipped, they are notorious for being poor shippers. I thought I was doing real well, but around 2 1/2-3 months, it just died, I came home and it was a 1/3 of what it normally would be, and the clownfish was still trying top swim into it. I've had a couple of opportunities to get one, but they were pretty huge, over 18" across.