New 3reef Shirt Design Ideas

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Matt Rogers, May 6, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jamieg666

jamieg666 Astrea Snail

i found it funny so thought you might
    been racking my brain all day and have done hardley any work.will let you know if i come up with anymore

vote if you like it;D

2. Click Here!

3. jamieg666

jamieg666 Astrea Snail

Step 1, admitt your an addict

step 2, confront your addiction

step 3,dont let your addiction run your life

step 4,must remember to get salt today

4. jamieg666

jamieg666 Astrea Snail

logo front left side

on back
    WANNA SEE MY !!!K
    VISIT 3REEF.COM

5. dufresne

dufresne Feather Duster

Lol, that's funny...

6. Infantry1327

Infantry1327 Fire Shrimp

Bump, for some new ideas.

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I'd love to see some that are 99% reef themed with only a small 3reef logo on it. Something for the masses. Even just a 'fish-eye' perspective of a reef with some text around it would be cool. Thanks for your efforts so far. I love your stuff.

8. Click Here!

9. Infantry1327

Infantry1327 Fire Shrimp

Let's start with 99% reef themed phrases. Give me a good phrase and I can make the design. For some reason I can't think of a good theme.

ex: "My fish could beat up your model car"

10. asking4trouble

asking4trouble Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

hey guys,
    cant believe i haven't seen this thread sooner :) seems like a fun thing to contribute to so I had a go of putting something together today.

Infantry1327, I like your logo idea and very much like that you are into this thread. If in any way you would like to take my images further, i would be more than happy to share my photoshop files with you. That applies to everyone actually :)
    Also, i have the templates for the t-shirt which im more than happy to send to anyone who would like to use them to submit there own ideas :)

I was inspired a little by sostoudt's image.
    My first idea is self indulgent i gotta say, i wanted to make something i would wear and fits into my wardrobe lol
    I also wanted to pay tribute to Bob the mantis shrimp r.i.p. and all the other cool mantis that people keep on this site. Do a search on mantis, a couple of great blogs on them here!
    Anyways, i wanted to make it rock'n'roll, bit edgy and abstract. You'll notice im playing on what looks kind of like an x-ray of your spine but is actually an x-ray of a mantis shrimp. It does NOT appeal to everyone ;) I have more conservative ideas that i'd like to post soon, that some of you will probably prefer ;)
    I have purposefully left off the 3reef logo at this stage. Im only posting the idea to get an idea if this kind of t-shirt would appeal to any of you. The 3reef logo and how that looks can be applied later. It would be great if you could look at the t-shirt and ask yourself if you would buy it for yourself or someone you know? What kind of 'style' would you like a t-shirt in?
    Any and all feed back and/or constructive criticism welcome :)
    Look forward to seeing more of your own ideas too!

*btw, if this t-shirt had to have a slogan, it might be: 3reef - In your bones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  11. gutierrezre

gutierrezre Flamingo Tongue

What about "Got Reef ?".....

12. asking4trouble

asking4trouble Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

baaaaah bonggggg!
    well epic fail on my first idea based on no feedback. You guys are allowed to say you hate it too btw!! :)

sO...

Hey you reading this now :) Yes you !!! We want your eyes. There is a picture on your computer that you really like that is reef related. Or maybe you've seen it on the internet. It might be your desktop wallpaper or maybe its your reef forum avatar. It might be a picture you have taken. It could be absolutely anything but it is a picture that you identify with. We want you to find that picture now and post it here....

I dont need to tell you to keep it clean, right?
    Please please please help make this thread turn into a brainstorm of images :) K+ for cool images that might be distilled, chopped changed re-arranged and turned into something that looks awesome on a t-shirt. The idea is to inspire someone to evolve the picture into a t-shirt based on images 3reefers like. So post a picture. Now. Please :)

Bring it people! :)