New 3reef Rules: Chaeto, Group Buys

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Jul 30, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Well it's summer and many of us are stepping away from our tanks for a bit, but there is still some occasional tinkering and refinements going on around 3reef that you should know about.

1) Chat bar bugs are squashed. Please see thread on supporter board.
    2) I added some new feeds on the homepage including a sponsor thread box to see new sales at a glance.

Additionally the mods and I have made the following decisions regarding some rules around here:

NEW RULES-

1) Chaeto sales are officially allowed on the for sale board. Although the 'no recurring sales' rule still exist for new products as we continue to have issues there, we have made an exception for Chaetomorpha algae as many hobbyists have this in abundance from time to time.

2) 'Group Buys' will be allowed for sponsors here over 1 month, mods of club boards and members with over 50 posts. We had some major issues with new members and group buys, so this is how we will handle it going forward.

So that is all, I hope everybody is enjoying their summer. :)

matt

2. Click Here!

3. Eddie

Eddie Flamingo Tongue

Thanks Matt!