New 3reef Moderators!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Jan 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Congratulations guys,;D now we should have someone online all the time to catch the spamers.:angry:

2. Click Here!

3. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

And I'll have to use swear words more often to keep you new moderators on your toes.

:smartass2: :furious3: :argue: :furious2: :furious3: :finger1: :finger: :evilgrin: :furious3:

Just Kidding! ;D Congrats you guys!

4. RemickJ

RemickJ Teardrop Maxima Clam

Congrats! You all have been a huge help! Well deserved.

5. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

All hail the new moderators. Thanks guys. :drummer::biggrinbo:thumb_up::crown::juggle2: :joker::bouncylau:jester::whip::trampolin:sunny: :guitarist::clapping::beer::grinthumbs:

6. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Congrats, new moderators! We appreciate you! :fish:

7. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

I would like to take this time to thank all of you here at 3reef for your kind support, friendship, loyalty and wealth of knowledge and dedication. A close knit group of fellow reefers each with the same common goals...to create and maintain a successful and thriving aquarium, have fun meeting new friends here at 3reef and spending some quality time to continue learning and helping outher fellow reefers!
    I would like to congratulate Curt and Casey first of all on becomming the newest addition to the 3reef team of moderators! They are great people with a wealth of knowledge and the willingness to help out that can only hellp to make 3reef stronger!
    Again, I would also like to thank Matt for thinking of myself for this position and hope that 3reef continues to get even better than it already is.
    Cheers matt and all of the moderators and of course all of you 3reef members who have made 3reef what it is today as without you guys 3reef would probably be just another fish website!
    Thanks again everyone!
    Tom

2 people like this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

How about a bunch of new pics of the new mods' tanks!!!

I gotta watch myself before Luna deputizes me...

10. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Wow! that was a close call Bogie as I just finished water changes on my two tanks!!
    I am not happy with my 75 gallon right now as I have alot of caulerpa in my tank and am trying to decide what to do with it! As of now, I have just a couple pieces of soft coral and some fish so the caulerpa growth is a cultivation tank that I eventually prune and place in my refugium and overflow in my 125 gallon reef tank!
    I will take some pictures and let you all see them today or tomorrow!

11. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Congrats guys....Ya'll definitely deserve it.

12. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Congrats all of you, I was thinking about this topic a couple weeks ago and all 3 of your names came to mind, couldn't think of better choices Matt! Congrats on the promo!

So now for the big questions... what all can you guys/gals do?!?! I'm like the little kid wanting to see the cop car!!