New 3reef coming soon!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Mar 7, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

heh. Yeah David it's a huge deal. I don't want to spoil it by telling everything, just know that I've spent a lot of time bringing a lot of the cool stuff from here over. But, yes, it will look different. :)

2. Click Here!

3. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Huge porps for the Mattador! [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=party007.gif] [smiley=party009.gif] [smiley=party010.gif] [smiley=party014.gif]

4. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

Hi all
    Lets not forget that this sight costs money to run ;) and with all the work that Matt is doing to improve it lets all think about donating some money to this great sight ;) I am sure that it has helped everyone here!!!! ;D So lets give a little back to it by clicking On the link And be a 3REEFER:-* http://www.3reef.com/donations.shtml Thank's ALL ............ John

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  5. szidls

szidls Feather Duster

Hey Matt,
    Let me add my congrats for all your hard work on 3-Reef!! ;D
    Is 3-Reef still going to have the best collection of smilies in reefdom???? [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    Thanks again, Scott

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Oh yeah Scott. Still going to have the cool smilies. ;)

I didn't realize we have close to 200 of them!

Thanks for the kind words John. :)

Update: Things have slowed down a bit because I have a NASTY case of the FLU. :p I've been taking naps, getting up, working a bit and going back to bed.

Yet, it looks like I'll have all the pieces in place by the end of the weekend.

Then I will begin on the look and feel. I think we are two weekends away realistically. I'm sure I'll be tempted to launch it this weekend but I don't want to do it with the 'stock' look. Thanks for your patience. :)

All said and done, I think the site will easily be 4 times bigger with many more features and much faster. 8)

matt

7. fletch

fletch Kole Tang

[quote author=Matt Rogers link=board=Sitenews;num=1110244333;start=15#24 date=03/24/05 at 18:35:24]
    Thanks for the kind words John.  :)
    [/quote]
    No Problem Matt This is a great Forum and I know it doesn't run for free ::) ;) 8)................. John

8. Click Here!

9. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

sounds cool,

will out post count still be there? lol i dun wanna start over again :( im finally a sea dragon

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Post count will be there. :)

11. chetrod

chetrod Peppermint Shrimp

I am excited about the new site we all have patience [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer2.gif] [smiley=drool.gif]can't wait to see what you have created.

12. chetrod

chetrod Peppermint Shrimp

Is there any updates to the new site I have been away for a few