Need to know what this is??

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by nept2n, Jun 19, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. nept2n

nept2n Coral Banded Shrimp

Yeah I've seen these. I think there pretty cool. I have a wave maker with 8 head about 60x but I also turned off 2 to reduce flow a bit.

2. Click Here!

3. howsboutafiver

howsboutafiver Banned

What a mess, an absolute mess, i seen a toadstool, zenia for sure, but again what a mess, quite sad indead and send that mess back

4. nept2n

Thanks howsboutafiver. I need to update the pics and video. The toadstool has lost some of its luster don't know why. My parameters are great zero on A,N,N SG 1.024, mg 1350, dkh 10, cal 460. The other toadstool they sent me by mistake is better than the one I ordered. The toadstool I ordered is supposed to be brown but it looks tan with a white on the edge. The Xenia didn't make it. I found the head stripped this morning. Sucks

5. Chance

Chance Bubble Tip Anemone

Is it bad that I can tell exactly what make and model your laptop is just from that picture?x)

6. reefnJeff

reefnJeff Pajama Cardinal

ohhh!! hahaha! I don't even know the model unless I look at it.

7. reefnJeff

Hey nept2n, How are the Corals coming along? hope they improved for you, I know how disappointing having ill corals is.

8. Click Here!

9. nept2n

RJ, the toadstool idk not sure but to me it doesn't look all that great, funny though the other toadstool that I didn't order is doing great, nice green and the leather that I didn't order is also doing great. The xenia didn't make it though.

The birdsnest (my favorite) that snap just above the plug basically in two pieces, I glued the two pieces together seems to be coming around. It's healing itself. I can bearly see where it snap at. All that is left is a small spot which imagine with time will disappear as well. Amazing how a living thing can heal itself given the right amount of TLC. ;D

I also had an elegance coral which I didn't get from them that detached itself from the skeleton. I'll post some updated pics tonight of the survivors. :eek:

I also got some new corals on Sunday which I will post. I'm terrible with names so I'll definitely need some ID on some. ;D

10. reefnJeff

I didn't know Corals can crawl out of their skeleton, that must of been one unhappy camper. If it was me I would have glued the 2 pieces on to two seperate plugs, then you could have had 2, they will grow! Since my order was Ok this time I have no more credit, so it may be awhile before I order again. i just about reached my limit I think in that 40b. Let's see the new pics ehh!!

11. nept2n

I didn't think that was possible until I found the skeleton and just a couple of pieces stuck to my overflow. Go figure:confused: