Need something Blue?

Discussion in 'Coral' started by sticksmith23, Apr 23, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

What do you have in mind? Remember I can't expect my wife to really dose anything or target feed them for me.

2. Click Here!

3. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Oh wait, to keep sps, you HAVE to dose and target feed.............wwhhooooppppssss!

Mine do fine on the water column and light.

4. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

5. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Ok, I have to go get some sleep right now, but I will look at those tomorrow. Thanks so much for all of the links. :)

6. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Sansibia sp.
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Actinodiscus sp.
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Ricordea yuma
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Zoanthus sp.
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Rhodactis sp.
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Zoanthus sp.
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Euphyllia paradivisa
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Lobophyllia hemprichii
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Lobophyllia hemprichii
    Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Trachyphyllia geoffroyi
    Coral Morphologic - Your source for live corals including zoanthids, discosoma, and ricordea.
    Coral Morphologic - Your source for live corals including zoanthids, discosoma, and ricordea.

7. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

A lot of great choices there. Thanks. Now to just decide what kind of corals we want that are blue lol.

8. Click Here!

9. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

I'm thinking about getting some stuff from Reef Pets reef pets | eBay

You can't beat those prices lol.

10. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

theres some blue ochtode on ebay right now. i bought mine from this seller and was very happy with the amount sent and the color when it arrived.

11. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

I know John mentioned this already but for blue you really can't beat Sympodium. It looks blue under any light.;)

[​IMG]

While not nearly as invasive as GSP it does spread. I have not had any issues as long as you put it on an"island" it doesn't spread but does eventually bail out. It is very easy to spot these jumpers.;D