NE Ohio Reef Club

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Reef Club' started by Aaron.Herk, Apr 7, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. zack20g

zack20g Fire Worm

what would you guys think of me trying to put together a web site for ohio for like everything salt water trading corals/selling them and fish does that sound like a good idea and of course other stuff like equip. i just think it would be nice to like go to one web site to get every thing you would want locally or with in our area. I guess you could say it would be like a craigslist just for fish stuff

2. Click Here!

3. zack20g

zack20g Fire Worm

nice tank that looks really good

4. Josh116

Josh116 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

web site would be sweet. also set up monthly meetings where we could do swap meets or auctions in person or something.

5. zack20g

zack20g Fire Worm

k i would like some more feed back and then maybe i will get the ball rolling on it if you guys have any suggestions let me know. I think it would be nice to have some swap meets here in Ohio i haven't really herd of anything like that here

6. Josh116

Josh116 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

i know of several swap meets and fish auctions BUT... everything seems to be for fresh water. It might seem this way to me because I am big into FW and just got into SW recently.

I am a member of the medina fish club and they have monthly meetings and auctions twice a year. they always bring in guest speakers and even have animal rescue groups come in and do demos. (birds etc, not just fish)

I really enjoy that club and im sure the other local clubs are great to, but I don't know of any SW clubs in the area. I would even be interested in helping to get something going.

I think a web site is a good idea but IMO basing it on classifieds only is probably not the best idea. most web sites have a special area for local sales and theres always craigslist as well.

I think that basing the site around a local club with a section for sales would be great.

7. Aaron.Herk

Aaron.Herk Sea Dragon

Here are some things I have for sale. Feel free to ask me any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

8. Click Here!

9. Aaron.Herk

Aaron.Herk Sea Dragon

10. zack20g

zack20g Fire Worm

how much are you asking?

11. Aaron.Herk

Aaron.Herk Sea Dragon

depends on what you are looking for. If you want to PM me what you are intesested in I can give some prices.

12. frankthetank

frankthetank Spaghetti Worm

So what u need to do to join your club ?