Name Your Own Price on Livestock!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Aug 1, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

About time you got choose the prices in this hobby. How this works is you let us know the amount you are planning to invest in your Clean up Crew ("CUC"), what shipping method you plan to add to that amount and your tank specs as normal. We will then design the best crew we can within your budget, and will survive the shipping method selected. When you get the reply you can either say "I will take it!" or not. Discounts, coupons etc....don't work here. We will give you an offer to accept or decline, we can't make too many changes, but you can add items if you would like. The total price will be the price planned to invest, PLUS shipping.

You should get great values this way. You can check out the new feature form here:

ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae

Thanks for looking!

2. Click Here!

3. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

awesome john
    i think I'm going to be making an order sometime soon so i might consider this!

4. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

cool! we used to have an economy option in our regular crew list and it was confusing/hard to work out on my side, so I think this will be an improvement on that system

5. jhawkor

jhawkor Millepora