My "ride"

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by omard, Jun 1, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Found a cool picture of my wife's folks. It's a picture of a picture. Still very cool. Check out the dent on the tank. Katrina (Kitty) Keener and Daniel (Danny) O'Sullivan.
    If that isn't, Irish I don't know what is.
    :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Sucks man, sorry to hear that

My incident was a trike that ran a red light doing 60+ in 2001, hit me dead in the passenger side door of a brand new 01 sport trac, totalled the truck with 8 YES 8 miles on it, you know that fear of buying a new car and getting drilled leaving the dealer, well I made it to the first stop light in mine...

Guy that hit me had both ankles behind his head and gurgling blood, exactly what a 20 year old kid needs to see...

4. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Family history...don't have a pic, but wish I did...

My grandparents migrated out here to West Coast in 1920's on motorcycle after burning down house while rendering lard in Ponca City, Ok.

Grandma and Dad (year or two old), and what belongings they had left in sidecar, Gramps steering bike...(Dad is 87 now and still likes taking mine out for a spin around the block! - well at least did till couple of years ago) :eek:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  5. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Great picture Otty. I hope to one day have another bike. Or a Vette. I think mommy would rather it be the Vette though...

6. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I've been to ponca city a few times, weird thing is it really hastn changed much since the mid 1900's

lots of the same houses and downtown all still there

7. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Yes thats about what My old scooter looked like ape hangers a sissy seat 8in raker's forks and a old Pan head with a old Noton Frame wrapped around it .. :) Lookes different now its all ben redone from tank to paint he seldom rides it anylonger at his advanced age and all :) Got him a knew Harley last yr that big soft tail sissy bike :) for old men LOL

8. Click Here!

9. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

heres mine

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  10. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Nice pic Scott, shoulda known you had a HD wedding!! I thought about getting a dirt bike and making it street legal, but it's a tough choice. My brother died when he was 15 on a scooter, hard not to think of that... kinda the same thing Tangster was talking about...

11. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

12. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish