So I finally went for it. I decided to go LED, and to DIY the project. So I went ahead and ordered the parts; 48 LED Dimable premium kit, changed to have (16 ) RB (16 ) Blue ( 8 ) NW and ( 8 ) CW instead of the standard 1:1 ratio. (2) 5.9x14" heat sinks from heatsinksusa.com Hakko 937 Soldering Iron 60/40 Solder and separate flux (I know the flux is not needed but it helps quite a bit in tinning the stars. 80* optics all around. Misc parts 1st some photos of it being built; then an update after its over the tank. Went ahead and figured out my pattern first... Cyan = Blues Blue = Royal Blues Yellow = Neutral Whites Red = Cool Whites So this is the array I went with: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Then I have the unboxing of the rapidLED order. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Here is the new controller from rapidLED Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Starting to lay out the blues and RBs Uploaded with ImageShack.us All glued down and in place: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Just the blues on the 1st driver: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lowest dim level: Uploaded with ImageShack.us 100% power: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Crappy shot of my very 1st solder job ever! Not bad! Uploaded with ImageShack.us Special thanks to: Evolved for his help in learning a lot about LEDs and serious advice on what I was doing. Mike @ RapidLED for the perfect customer service and insane amount of help figuring out what I wanted and needed Travis45 for being such a good friend and helping me spend my hard earned dough to do this! Haha Thanks guys!!! And thanks for checking my build out Andrew P.S. More photos to come as the 2nd fixutre gets wrapped up, the fixtures finished up, and mounted over tank shots.