My personal method of acclimation (Based on my experience ONLY)

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Boywithafishtan, Jul 14, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

And with that, you've just contradicted yourself.

But you can avoid many of them by making sure they never have a chance to sneak into your system.

I did not say insane.

That's not exactly responsible fish-keeping.

On the contrary; it may well introduce them into your system.

Except parasites you don't yet have. It's not just medications in the LFS water you should be worried about.

That they know of or will admit to, nor ones which you can visually detect. That still leaves a lot of unknown territory.

On the positive side, consider becoming a defense lawyer someday.

2. Click Here!

3. Renee@LionfishLair

Renee@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Then stop saying things such as

A more safe method of acclimation - Better than drip method

It's not better. It works for you. You say those statements all throughout.

4. Boywithafishtan

Boywithafishtan Coral Banded Shrimp

Oh, and got the goby a week ago from the same store, no problems yet! Same with my chromis and dottyback, nothing is wrong. I couldn't be more happy :) I'm happy that i finally can keep fish, without getting infested with parasites. Luckily, these clarks are my last additions, so i dont have to worry more about fish and parasites. Well, it works for me :)

5. Renee@LionfishLair

That's actually not a bad idea if your still trying to figure out what you want to do. Honestly, having been in a deposition once, you sound just like them. That's not an insult.

6. Boywithafishtan

Sorry, i didn't want to say that its better, again you misunderstand me because i suck at english, i'll change it! :) I just thought i would share, and maybe you guys would think it was interesting, i dunno, i thought thats what the internet was all about. But i'll change it right now.

7. Boywithafishtan

Lol :D Thought that one was kinda funny :) I'm just saying that it works for me, and i hope you understand that. I dont try to insult anything by saying "YOURE DOING IT ALL WRONG, EVEN THOUGH IT WORKS FOR YOU, mhahahaha *evil face*", i'm just trying to say that it works for me. And its the only thing, that has worked for me.

8. Click Here!

9. Renee@LionfishLair

Just tone it down and people will be more accepting. :)

10. Boywithafishtan

Alright, i have done some changes to the topic. I want you guys to know, that i dont want to sound smarter than you in any way, or try to insult you of doing the acclimation wrong. If i've ever insulted you, i'm very sorry, i swear it has never been my intention with this topic. Now i changed the topic, and i dont say its "better". I'm sorry about saying that, and i hope you guys understand it. I'm just sharing my experiences, but i'm not saying YOU should do it. It works for me, but there are MANY reasons that it works for me, and why it might not work for other people in other countries. I wanted to share what i've found succesful, and i hope you guys accept that :)

11. Renee@LionfishLair

12. Boywithafishtan

Happy you finally accept it :) It has never been my intention to say that its better, but now i see how dumb i was, i should never have been saying that. Man, sometimes my english just messes up, and i say things that i just dont want to say. Well, but this is my experience, so hope you guys enjoy reading something new :)