My Onyx Came! With more!

Discussion in 'iBluewater' started by reefmonkey, Apr 3, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

iBluewater.com has always been good to me and this time the experience was no less enjoyable.
    I ordered a pair of the Premium Black Onyx Clowns last week but due to my schedule I wasn't able to have them ship until yesterday. Bob had no problem taking the pair for me and holding them in a separate system until I verified that I could take shipment today.
    Because iBluewater shipped to me via Delta Cargo my clowns were in the bag less than 9 hours and traveled from LA to where I live in SE South Dakota. The acclimation was perfect and the fish slid into the community like they've been living in it their entire lives. They were eating immediately upon release into the tank. I've never had that happen, even with fish from the LFS.
    Not only I find the clowns in the box. Included and completely a gift from Bob and iBluewater where some extras. There were a pair of Coral Banded Shrimp and about 9 lbs. of the ultra-purple Live Rock they offer. All of these totally awesome bonuses went into the 90 gallon down at the store I own with my wife. Thanks a million my brother! You are one of the coolest dudes rolling in this addiction we call a hobby!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll try and get some picks of the rock tomorrow. If you have seen this stuff you should check it out. I've never seen cultured rock this covered in purple coralline! I was telling Bob that it doesn't look real, looks painted. But it's not.

2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Wow those are very sweet Mike, nice size, stunning coloration, very healthy looking fish.

Congrats, must be hard to walk away from the tank.

1 person likes this.
  4. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Thanks!

Love the second line of your sig...I took mine and fanned it into a blaze ;)

5. Bogalho89

Bogalho89 Plankton

Nice fish. Gonna have to try this store out.

6. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Wow, now that is just amazing. Those clowns look awesome for just being introduced to your system. That is awesome that iBluewater throw the free stuff as well. Way to go iBluewater. Makes me want to order my next clown from them honestly.

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Less than 10 hours in a bag versus 15-20 next day air. They acclimated as well as anything I've ever brought home from the LFS.

Funkin A way to go iBluewater. And yes I am selling the company because I owe it to Bob. He's done way more for me than just the freebies he through in my box. If you want to be treated as a valued customer, talk to Bob. You want to just be another dollar in the bank go to the biggest name in the biz.