<My New Fuge!!DIY

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by Chris Jones, Jul 16, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mirosh

mirosh Feather Duster

Chris,

Is there any way that you could take a picture of the return line (top of tank)? I am trying to hook my fuge up and am working with PVC and trying to avoid having to connect 2 90's together to form a "U" to get over the lip of the tank so that I can hook up my PVC spray bar.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Click Here!

3. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Feather Duster

Mike I don't quite understand what you are asking for. My tank is drilled and my return to the sump goes through a 1" I.D. bulkhead fitting, nothing hangs over the side of the tank.

4. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Feather Duster

Thanks a Ton Bird Lady!!! Karma, Karma, Karma. I just got the prettiest green present today. It is in the old fuge for now.

And WOW! that is a great package job!!! I was thinking of a like tupperware thing, and you air and water tight sealed that thing. It was perfect. Thanks Again.

5. mirosh

mirosh Feather Duster

Oh OK...I didn't realize that your return was drilled...I wasnt able to do that...thanks anyway!

-Mike

6. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Oh good! I had never shipped anything before and was a bit worried! I was going to do the tupperware thing and it was sortof bulky...and there I spied...my vaccuum sealer! ;D I just did not vaccuum!....just sealed

No leaks at all I hope? And it was all green? Whew~ ::) Did the feather dusters make it? (they are the brown tube like thingies...when settled in, they should pop out if they made it)