My new arrivals

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by April Hope, Aug 30, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mdbostwick

mdbostwick Vlamingii Tang

It is actually a bunch of Zoas. I really wish I could say this picture was taken from my tank but that would just make me a liar. I really hope to have a similar piece in my tank some day.

How long has your tank been up? It looks more mature than mine, which is about 18 months.

This is a great place to learn. Never hesitate to ask a question.

2. Click Here!

3. April Hope

April Hope Fire Shrimp

I should have known that! It's small and I'm looking at my phone. They're gorgous!

My tank is actually a mixture of two tanks. My husband and I started our own tank 3 years ago and were very busy so I wasn't very attractive. We had 2 clown fish, and 2 damsels, and a bubble coral and a lobster. Boring. We kept our water up and kept it clean but that's all for about a year. Then we bought a tank from an older couple who had a company coming out to do the upkeep on their tank, they didn't have much interest, but their tank was nicer, and they had several coral, green star polyps, a Beauty angel and several other things. So we slowly combined our tanks over the past year which has resulted in what we have now. It is very carefully placed and grows like crazy.

mdbostwick likes this.
  4. ncfishguy

ncfishguy Astrea Snail

Glad when mine gets that nice