My new 110g set up just started

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Pelado, Jan 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

No rush. Its a normal build like everyone else. Get to it when you get to it. Enjoy your invite.

2. Click Here!

3. Pelado

Pelado Montipora Digitata

Just checked it out and am really happy for you... awesome set up and great project. Posted a comment too :).
    I really miss my tank!!!! As I said, it´s well taken care of but ... well ya´all understand... it´s been over a month now! But hopefully it will be here with me within the next 3 weeks. Just gotta make sure I have enough power here.
    Plus need to find a lfs here but think I have to go to Barcelona which is about 70miles away... but who cares when it comes to our passion, right?!

4. Pelado

I am also moving my stuff from the US within the next month and have 2 25g Nano tanks that I will use as quaranteen tanks. So, looking forward to setting everything up in my new home... ! Rather tomo than later but have to patient. Bummer but once everything is here I can start having what I always wanted and dreamt of... so as we all know it all takes time....
    I will keep you all posted.

5. Pelado

Again no internet! Big bummer!! Wanted to post some pics but guess you guys have to wait..

6. Pelado

NOW, I might have to travel to Brazil for a month for business. And I was planning to move my tank next week :( . I´ll keep you posted.

7. Pelado

Just to keep in touch... the guy who is taking care of my tank and is a so-called "friend" is now asking for money!! I have to travel to Germany and then to Brazil before I can get back to the island of Mallorca where my tank is. Plus the LFS guy said he has to do maintenance for $500. That's just sooo rediculus. The two fish that I have left are doing fine but I am really upset that it's always about money!! Is there no friendship in this world anymore? So, now I have to fly to Hamburg (because my mother had a bad accident) and then to Brazil and I guess in between to Mallorca. CAN'T WAIT to get my tank moved!!!!

8. Click Here!

9. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

That really sucks buddy. If I was closer I would do it for free. My good friend Mike & I do it all the time when him & I go on trips. Here's a question "providing the LFS is trusting. If you just had 2 fish let, just pay him to look after them at his place & down the tank. Providing you don't have anything else that you need in it.. Moving just stinks in general. Hope your mom is ok buddy..

BTW, careful in Brazil. Most girls are guys, anything gold keep out of sight and brush up on your Portuguese. If they think your a local, they'll leave you alone.. I'm not kidding what so ever!!

10. Pelado

Hey "Computer John".... REALLY appreciate your advice!! :) I already told the guy but will have to go there myself.... here in Spain things just don't happen just like that. This year has just not been my year and about Brazil: I am staying with friends who are brazilian and I don't wear jewlerly anyway, so I should be fine. Just hanging with the locals and working. Looking forward to it though... traveled all over the globe but never went to Brazil.
    I do intend to give the two b & w P. clowns back to the LFS but what to do with the corals and LR? Gotta keep the system running somehow. But then the headache about moving the tank.... HELP!!!!

11. Pelado

Sorry that I have not been in touch or active on the forum but my mother just passed away in Germany and I have been sooo busy with organizing the funeral etc.
    I will hopefully be able to move my tank soon. I will keep you all updated.

12. dellyjoe

dellyjoe Teardrop Maxima Clam

tank is look great i can't wait to see it in 6 mouths.