My new 110g set up just started

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Pelado, Jan 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pelado

Pelado Montipora Digitata

Yeah... I agree... after having spent a little fortune at his store and most fish and corals died (which was due to misfunctioning of the controller and overheating), I am speechless about what he did. Can't wait to find another lfs on the mainland and this moonlight is just a big joke. Wish I could laugh about it but I am extremely upset! He obviously couldn't provide the right ones and since I pressured him, he delivered this piece of sh....!

2. Click Here!

3. Pelado

I am leaving today for the mainland and will be extremely busy cleaning up that house but will try to be in touch....

4. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

wow looks like you had a rought few days i realy hope you can find another lfs.

i see that you live in spain i have alot of family over there i hope to go there soon i hear its beautiful.

i hope you have better luck with your tank now

5. Pelado

Thanks so much "Newreef15".... it's been a tough few weeks and I hope that my friend will take care of the tank but I do trust him.
    I have had the tank for almost a year now and only my b&w clowns survived. I had a yellow tang, a hippho tang and three green chromis and all of them died. Very upsetting but since I am a positive person, I look forward to finding a new place for my tank in my new home and find another lfs.... even if I have to drive to Barcelona, which is about 70miles away...

6. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Sorry to read about your rough go of it lately! I hope things start looking up for you and your tank.

7. Pelado

I am back!!!!! FINALLY I have internet access again..... took way too long, however I was working on my new house. Well, not new at all... a lot of stuff to be fixed, especially the electriciy. So, since my tank is well taken care of on the island, I will have to wait until I have the adequate power to support the tank. I miss it like crazy and have missed talking to ya´all a LOT!!!! But since I have limited funds and this house (I can live here for free... it´s in Tarragona on the mainland of spain) is HUGE (around 27000 square feet) and very old so you can imagine how much work!! Plus it was not occupied for over a year. So for the past month I have been working like crazy every day and renovating... I think I qualify to be a construction worker by now...
    I hope to be able to move my tank asap but thank God all is well and the corals and fish are still alive. I now just have to do some research how to move the tank. I found a company which is going to move it for free, however I am concerned about the LR and livestock. Will do some research on this site. If anyone has any suggestion they are very much appreciated :)
    Again, missed being part of the site a LOT!! Just couldn´t access the internet.
    Hope you are all well.
    Will update you on my progress and post some pics of the ¨casa¨soon :)

8. Click Here!

9. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

Welcome back bruh.

10. Pelado

11. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

Thats an understatement. I setup a 225 while you were away. I missed your comments.

12. Pelado

Sh... ! Wish I would have been able to see the process!! Right now I don´t have the time ´cause I am invited out for dinner and it´s already 8:20pm here but will check it out for sure :)!!! Congrats on the new tank!!!