My Fish Wish List.

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by JaysLittleOcean, Jun 18, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JaysLittleOcean

JaysLittleOcean Spaghetti Worm

So the time has come to get ready to fill my 36x36x36 150 gallon cube of water with fish. I know what fish I definitely want... but I don't know if their all compatible in my soon to be SPS Reef, their stocking order. I do know which one make the top cut and I want to add. Why don't you give me a hand.
    *Achilles Tang* or *Powder Blue Tang*

I would love to keep both if I had a way to add them safely.

2. Click Here!

3. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Achilles tang, all the way. I'd love to have one but I like my sohal to much;)

4. JaysLittleOcean

My wife wanted one of those.

DSC reef likes this.
  5. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

I've had him for a few years. I've got pics on my 125 thread. Got him when he was a minow and now he's 10" with nice streamers. Very cool fish but can be obnoxious

6. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

If you don't do the Achilles, another cool tang (same genus) that you don't see too often is the white cheek or gold rim tang. Very pretty fish. Seems like everyone has a powder blue these days.

In theory adding them at the same time and while they're small will increase your chances of success.

7. JaysLittleOcean

Thank you for the recommendation. Just so happens that a store near my has a Powder Blue Tang in stock and is receiving an Achilles today. But I think everything inside me is still telling me to hold off. UUGJHASIADSIUH stupid common sense.

8. Click Here!

9. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Man ime those are the worst candidates for a brand new system.They are hard enough in a mature tank.I would choose something a little hardier/cheaper to start.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    DSC reef likes this.