my first tank (79 gallons 18 years old) and my new one (127 gallons)

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by miranda, Jan 19, 2016.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. miranda

miranda Plankton

last week i got a call an old friend of me was stopping with the hobby and was selling all his corals , fishes and technical stuff... so i took the advance to buy some corals of him... also 2 mitra mitra snail and this is also a picture of the tank now at this very moment 006.JPG 030.JPG 031.JPG 042.JPG 021.JPG 062.JPG 067.JPG 066.JPG

SkyFire likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. miranda

miranda Plankton

and the story goes on... when we were on the road for those corals i got a call of the fishshop he came from the wholedealer.. and guess what they had in quarantain department... cirrhilabrus laboutei the last fishes on my list
    so now i have two of them also in my tank.. btw very beautiful fishes 027.JPG

SkyFire likes this.
  4. miranda

miranda Plankton

unfortunally i lost one of the laboutei's and the other one has pop eyes on both side... so i still hope he will recover from it.. its almost a week now...

yesterday i got two juvenile yellow banded possum wrasses (wetmorella nigropinnata) 001.JPG 002.JPG

SkyFire likes this.