my first tank (79 gallons 18 years old) and my new one (127 gallons)

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by miranda, Jan 19, 2016.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Very well done, absolutely stunning.

2. Click Here!

3. miranda

miranda Plankton

goh whats impressive?? Its just a tank like so many... i think each of us had his prefers... a few years ago i hated wrasses now i adore them... (not the big ones but ik like paracheilinus species... i like a few cirrhilabrus species and i like some of the macropharyngodon (leopards) wrasses.. the only two spieces on my wishinglist are macropharyngodon choati and cirhhilabrus laboutei.. choati maybe i will have one tomorow evening by my local shop.
    some of the few IMG_0420..jpg Sarcophyton_elegans.jpg Weiche98.jpg Weiche132.jpg softies i have in my tank

SkyFire and chum like this.
  4. Piano10

Piano10 Aiptasia Anemone

The tank is beautiful.
    It has an array of corals and colours. Looks very natural:)

SkyFire likes this.
  5. miranda

miranda Plankton

the only fishes on my wishinglist at the moment are macropharyngodon choati normally i would have him this evening but he was swimming in a coraltank by importer and it was too difficult to catch him out right now.. they will catch him out in the morning this week when he comes out to eat... so this fish will stay there till next thursday... and the next onces will be cirrhilabrus laboutei in a few weeks... Macropharygodon-choati-2-RBWM.jpg Labouti-Fairy-Wrasse-Cirrhilabrus-laboutei.jpg

SkyFire and chum like this.
  6. miranda

miranda Plankton

today we went to another shop .. i was talking to the shop-owner last night and he aid he had 2 choati's in stock... so i went to look... they were swimming nicely around and they did eat frozen mysis... and i bought one together with some new corals... cynarina coral... a purple montipora capricornis... a small leather 021.JPG 050.JPG

chum likes this.
  7. miranda

miranda Plankton

and yes cirrhilabrus laboutei is ordered too so might they will be by the import from vanuatu next thursday...
    you tube movie of my choati

SkyFire likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. chum

chum Coral Banded Shrimp

awesome tank and video !

10. miranda

miranda Plankton

macropharyngodon choati is doing well .. yesterdaynight he went into the sand with his compagnon the meleagris around 9.30 pm ... he didn't eat anything yesterday after release him intio the tank but was swimming without any stress around.... this morning when the lights were on he came out just swimming around and picking on the stones... when i gave them to eat (trying mysis, artemia and krill) he took of the artemia and mysis so its a good sign.

11. miranda

miranda Plankton

my tank again and some new corals i bought too yesterday.. zoa's i got from a friend.. but bought cynarina, montipora plate purple and a sinularia sp with lightgreen polyps. 023.JPG 012.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG 017.JPG

12. miranda

miranda Plankton

choati and meleagris is doing well as so far