My first post

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by snail, Feb 12, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mandarin11

mandarin11 Peppermint Shrimp

Mine are absolutely thrilled to try to catch them. (Who knows, maybe one day that darn glass will be gone! I'm pretty sure that's what they think.);) You're in for a treat if you ever get a cleaner shrimp like mine. That's one funny staring contest there. (Shrimp always wins:laughings)

2. Click Here!

3. mandarin11

Well we'll ignore that and inform you of anything for the present and future.:)

And I meant I hadn't heard of a yellow tail being mellow. I'm very familiar with those demon spawn.....I mean damsels.:)

4. snail

snail Astrea Snail

You're lucky. This one chews hoses, and I found a golfish on the floor, and I'm pretty sure it didn't jump out. I also had a bamboo growing in that tank, the cat chewed it off.

That darn cat (called Pumpkin) also ate my mangrove the first night I had it in my salt, ripped it out of the tank. I just wiped everything down with hotsauce and that fixed it.

5. snail

snail Astrea Snail

My Velvet damsel (Grettal) comes and gives me kisses when I feed them. Great little demons. The yellowtail is shy, and doesn't bother anything. And doesn't seem to be intimidated by the bigger tankmate either.

They are both so accomodating to new additions also. I added a turbo snail awhile back, and they both came and welcomed it, fanned the snail to circulate the water for it. Now is that considerate or what? :laughy:

6. mandarin11

I had a percula clown that always did that to a baby snowflake I had. I was always waiting for it to get bit in the butt.:laughings

7. snail

snail Astrea Snail

Snowflake eel or snowflake damsel?

8. Click Here!

9. mandarin11

10. snail

snail Astrea Snail

Thanks!

I don't know when this post came in but I just found it now. I agree, slow is key. I only spend what I have LOL.

11. snail

snail Astrea Snail

So how did it work out with the clown and the eel?

I have been looking to see what a snowflake adult damsel looks like. I hear quite elegant, white with black edged scales. And I hear up to 5" long as an adult.

12. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

I only spend what i have but my wife keeps yelling about the bills that suddenly show up in the mail the day after i visit the lfs!!!!