My clown has Brooklynella

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases' started by CBSurfrider, Oct 27, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Sorry. That is along time to have a fish.

2. Click Here!

3. Rhameolution

Rhameolution Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Aye, I am also sorry to hear the clown didn't make it.

How are the Tang and Hawkfish doing?

4. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

I just broke the news to the original owners. They gave me my first 55gal and the two clowns came with the tank. Turns out the Clown was closer to 13yrs old! They had them they think just over ten years and I've had the tank for three years now.

Powder Brown looks better, I can't see anything on him anymore. I'm not sure about my Hawkfish yet.. I can't tell if it's the parasite or not. Not sure if I should put him through all that if its not the parasite. Hopefully if it is and I can tell in the morning it's not too late.

5. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Sorry bro, that's a long time to have a fish. I get attached to mine after a week. Hope the others are alright. Remember to keep the tang in the copper even though he looks ok.

6. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

I'm missing three more fish during this mornings roll call. My Arc Eye Hawkfish is DOA, I can't find my other Clown and I'm missing a Blu/Green Chromis.. On the plus side my Powder Brown Tang which was near death from Ich is looking GREAT in her QT tank!