My 375gal Tank

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Siddique, Mar 18, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

NICE Tank!!!! Beautiful!!!!!

2. Click Here!

3. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

Thanks everyone!!! One day, I wanna turn it into a reef;D

I'm thinking about starting off by changing my lighting system form regular florescent bulbs to wither compact florescent or metal halide. I have to get a promotion before I would be able to do that tho lol.
    Next, the corals available to the diver in Trinidad isn't that colorful and where you'll find the colorful ones, it's illegal to take them from the reefs. I am thinking about boycotting the diving for corals and ordering the coral packs available at culture stores online. Doing that however, I'm not too sure about importing restrictions in my country and I'm also unsure about whether or not they will survive the trio all the way down here.
    Another thing is that I'm not completely sure if all the fishes I currently have in the tank will be compatible with corals. I know for sure I may need to get rid of the Koran Angel. Can someone plz give me some advice on removing and restocking?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  4. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

I agree... I'll get working on that soon;)
    thanks

5. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

the panther grouper is going to eat everything in that tank, you watch and see.

6. cantari

cantari Astrea Snail

Might be kinda tough for him to eat everything considering...

7. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale

thanks cantari i didnt pick up that second part, at 1 in the morning i had one eye open.