My 24g Nano's first pics

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Iraf, Mar 29, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I'll probably be picking up a nice peice of Xenia tonight, buddy offered me a really big piece of blue for 20 bucks and he's offering me a offcolored frogspawn cheap but I'm not sure how it'll work out in the nano with pc's anyone have any suggestions on it?

2. Click Here!

3. Froc3

Froc3 Fire Goby

That anemone has great colour. I would look into upgrading those lights maybe to help sustain the anemone and coral when you add that fun stuff!

Evan.

4. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Looking good!!!

Nice pics.

Thanks for sharing!!!

8)

5. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Just got home with some frogspawn, some weird looking xenia and a small kenya tree for the tank, along with some additions to the cleanup crew, sand sifting snails (forgot the name, nassarius or something) and some red legs
    I'll get pics up tomorrow hopefully assuming it's all open and happy tomorrow

6. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Should be no problem...have both in my 12 gal NanoCube with only 24w of light.

Doing fine!

Both pretty low light tolerant.

Scott

7. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

yeah these xenia's are HUGE already too, it's actually 2 seperate frags and 3 stalks so I'm pretty happy with it, I set it lower in the tank so hopefully it doesnt go to wild on growth, I was pumped when he tossed in the small kenya tree also, I set it fairly high in the tank so hopefully it'll do well, and the frogspawn is about the same height

8. Click Here!

9. pshootr

pshootr Fire Worm

Sweet little tank. One thing about the man in the rock, have you thought about making an auction on ebay for that rock? I think I would, you never know. I seen exactly what your talking about and that is very cool. Anyways just an idea. :wacko:

10. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

LOL i didnt even think of it but i may, problem is it's actually a decent size peice of rock, about 10lbs so it's one of the primary base rocks in my tank with others stacked on it

Speaking of the rockwork I rearranged it somewhat today with the additon of the new corals and the anenome is moving around again so I'll wait on him to settle back down, take some pics of the new additions and get them up here sometime this weekend :)

11. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

pics added

Frogspawn
    [​IMG]

Frogspawn @ night
    [​IMG]

RBTA & itsy bitsy kenya tree
    [​IMG]

Rbta @ night
    [​IMG]

Xenia