My 210

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by scuzy, Feb 7, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. scuzy

scuzy Flamingo Tongue

Yeah surprisingly they are doing great with the two mp60 I have on there.

2. Click Here!

3. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

Nice! Take some pics. I just bought a juvi Emperor to watch him do his thing.

4. Scuba Ken

Scuba Ken Ritteri Anemone

Tank looks amazing, full and colourful, clean and pristine, great set up, very professional.

I have to be honest, I loved my emperor in his juvenile colours, but he is now 5 inches long as fat as a pig, he loves his food though :)

5. Fish76

Fish76 Fire Worm

Awesome build and pics! DIY stand & canopy looks sweet ;D.

I see you have a BRS dual reactor and a ReefOcto biopellet reactor, are those running off the return pump? If so, what model return pump do you have? And did you find it adequate to run all the reactors/return line?

Also, was that a XP2000/3000SSS skimmer you had? How come you changed it out?

6. scuzy

scuzy Flamingo Tongue

actually i no longer running the reef octopus reactor or the brs dual reactors. I am using a vertex Media reactor for my GFO and a Avast Marine Media reactors for my Carbon. I also am running a Hydra Aquactics biopellet reactor. All 3 reactors is T off from my main return pump. I changed it out to the SKimz cause it was too tall in my stand with the skimmer neck cleaner. The SKIMZ is a nicer skimmer and has a shorter height.

7. Fish76

Fish76 Fire Worm

Cool, what brand/model return pump are you using?

8. Click Here!

9. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Awesome build. Can't wait to get my emperor angel

10. scuzy

scuzy Flamingo Tongue

After having my aqueon 210 overrun with bryopsis and i couldn't prune them fast enough i decided to through in the towel. Then my wife gave me the best Christmas present ever and okayed a new aquarium.
    So i started my order for a new Crystal Dynamics 210 with three sides starfire glass and external coast to coast overflow.

The tank finally arrived last week from Aquatic Collections of Hayward. Joseph and his crew delivered my new tank and i couldn't be happier with the workmanship of this tank.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. scuzy

scuzy Flamingo Tongue

[​IMG]

Working ok my floating canopy base today. Will mounting it to the studs on the tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    kornaco40B likes this.
  12. scuzy

scuzy Flamingo Tongue

Got a little work done today. I got the base to my floating canopy on. Now pushed the tank into its spot. Also started putting all the reactors back in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]