Moving Tank???

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by Scoffer, Dec 14, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Well, 30 years! That would make you at least ....ummmm....nevermind [smiley=devil.gif]

Hehe...just kidding about the age there....LOL

Well bless you for 30 years is quite the accomplishment! I have a mere 14 yrs married and 18 years together. How long have you had those Poofster dogs??? I know, off topic again....sigh.

2. Click Here!

3. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

No secret I am 48 and loving it :)

Now look!!! It's Poofter, not poofster :) If you are going to use the word at least get it right :)

Dogs are about 10 years old and totally spoiled :)

John

4. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Right on! You know, I walk the neighbors' two greyhound dogs....beauties...really! But yesterday, I walked in (I have a key) and there was Christmas Gift Carnage!!!!! It was awful! They ripped up a couple gifts, bags, paper. bows everywhere! then they tinkled on their beds....It was really ugly. They are spoiled dogs too!. ;D But not Poofter (excuuuuse meeee!!!) dogs ;D

5. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

Well mine are spoiled to the extent that there is a box on the end of my bed so they can get up easily because they can't jump that high :)

Mine are really good about food ( sort of ) I have a dish on a coffee table in the lounge full of nuts and chocolate that they could easily reach but they don't touch it, HOWEVER, they do love to sneak into the laundry and eat the cats poop out of it's kitty litter tray. Says a lot about the type of chocolate I buy I guess :)

Just one last thing Sue, you do know what the word 'Poofter' means, don't you?

John :)

6. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Following along here. What does it mean JohnO?

J

7. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Ummmm now that I am thinking about it, I thought it was because your neice and girlfriend had Poofed them all up while you were at work...but, now I am guessing it has to do with odiferous air exuding from their business end???? Perhaps?

8. Click Here!

9. Scoffer

Scoffer Banned

heheh hehehe....this is great....hehehe thanks all for the good laughs!!!

Scoffer