movies?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by oldfishkeeper, Apr 5, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mdbostwick

mdbostwick Vlamingii Tang

So I finally got to see the movie and asked my brother in law what the scene after the credits was. So apparently the next xmen movie is going to pre-date the xmen all together and be the origins or mutants going back to biblical times. And about it showing the four guys on horseback, they are supposed to represent the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, according to my brother.

Corailline likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

That is exactly what I read of a some site that was discussing it. Sound like an interesting story line. Hopefully they will use the same directors and writers as Days of Future Past, I really enjoyed that X-man.

mdbostwick likes this.
  4. mdbostwick

mdbostwick Vlamingii Tang

I thought it was great. I did have a continuity issue that all revovled around xmen 2, i forget the subname. In said movie Prof X (Stewart) was walking to go and recruit Jean Grey, and at the end of that movie she vaporized him. Now, with the new movie he is alive. So in the second movie he should not have been able to walk at the beginning and he should have been dead before Days of Future Past began. Any thought on that?

Corailline likes this.
  5. Corailline

I have watched every X-men movie made, but not by design, the boyfriend enjoys that genre (Marvel). So I was very pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this one. Now that you've peaked my interest I will have to look around. If I remember correctly the second movie also contained after credits scenes. My BF is laughing at me over this because he thinks I over analyze this stuff, ya think. :rolleyes:

mdbostwick likes this.
  6. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

well, watched a couple of good movies yesterday - Flight with Denzel and Capt. Phillips - both very good! I'd appreciate if others let me know any good movie recommendations :)

7. Corailline

Captain Philips was excellent!

Flight the only thing I liked was John Goodman's swagger/tude. The movie had the potential to be a lot more than it was.

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I just saw Jim Jarmusch's vampire movie - only true lovers left alive - I loved it. A very entertaining and original spin on vampires in modern day. Check it out :)

10. Corailline

11. Dyonopses1

Dyonopses1 Skunk Shrimp

Go rent Kick Ass ...the first one :D

Corailline likes this.
  12. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

I enjoyed John Goodman's character too :)

Corailline likes this.