Motion Motion Comotion!!!

Discussion in 'Coral' started by Dador, Feb 21, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jonathan

jonathan Aiptasia Anemone

i would definately like to see a picture of the custom unit when it's finished and how much more it cost you over the original price dador...

2. Click Here!

3. Dador

Dador Coral Banded Shrimp

I'll get some pictures out once I have it. $25 more to have it 13" wide x 16.5" x 2.25" to fit in the Hex. Should have it next week.

4. jonathan

jonathan Aiptasia Anemone

5. Dador

On the way!

Just got word from Michael at Wave 2K. Unit done and in testing, Will be here Monday. I'll take pics then! :)

6. Dador

Wave 2k Pictures

Wave 2K arrived today! Absolutely fantastic! Much less obtrusive in the tank than I thought it would be. I use a black background so it blends in quite well. When looking straight on you can hardly see it. The motion really is cool and provides very nice wave action.;D I let the mag float at the top of the tank and it really mimicked ocean wave action very well. I had to rebuild my LR so the tank got stirred and you could see the circulation...SUPURB. I'm still setting this tank up so can't report coral approval yet.

Still I wanted to post some pictures and give an early report. Set up was extremely easy. Less than 10 minutes form box to waves!

More to come.:)

Attached Files: