more praise for Mr Maloney (reefcleaners)

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by zjpeter, Nov 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

well thank you very much for your quick response, now i know why everyone speaks your praise. I was thinking of getting one for my new nano I have, I have plenty of diatoms and such for him now, was just concerned for him when all of that is gone, I did not want him to starve. I think I will have to check out shipping to my location and place a small order. I have one giant turbo snail in there right now, with two hermits but the snail leaves an amazing amount of crap on the sand bed, so I may what to get rid of him and add some smaller ones along with the chiton.

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Thanks!

how small? I generally don't think they should go in anything under a 20. they get too be big. you may end up having to target feed one day.

4. mikev15101

a 10 gallon custom made, thanks wasnt sure about size issue, could always move him to my 90 if he got too large. IF i could move him/get him off of what he would be attached to. Id love to get on this Urchin craze if i didnt have so many corals that he would try to carry around or rip off.

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

lol get into the urchin craze you wont regret them i love my urchin!

6. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

tank is too small for an urchin anyway. You can get a chiton, but wait until you have a good consistent amount of food for it.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  7. mikev15101

I was thinking of the tuxedo for my 90 gallon. I will wait for the food supply to go up in the tank, i have no problem with that. Only problem with the urchin is i dont want him ripping up my corals on the sandbed or the rocks and taking them for a ride.