More penny auction wins

Discussion in 'Coral' started by 2in10, Dec 27, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

I love the no extra charge for additional wins....great deal....especially if you can win with just a few bids.

2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Mine hasn't made it either. It says it was processed through Ft. Lauderdale.

I may not bid on corals after this week because of the USPS delivery service. This is the second time I have had live corals take more then one day to arrive. The last a dyslexic entered the zip code wrong and the order was sent to Las Vegas. That is only 450 miles off target. All were DOA then. Hoping that will not be the case this time.

4. ezz1r

ezz1r Feather Star

That is awesome 2in10 LOL Awesome i cant ever outbid that Chalicekeeper guy when im on there he is intense wont let me win nothing ....

Very nice congrats.

1 person likes this.
  5. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

he seems to bid on dry goods alot, I have to say he doesn't like to lose, but thats his downfall sometimes he will over bid on things.

6. swinkreptiles

swinkreptiles Melanarus Wrasse

Mine arent here either....that may be my last purchase from CPA if this is how its going to be.

7. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

I have a feeling if you contact CPA in the future they will probably be willing to use a different carrier to send you package(shipping may be different of course).

However CPA has said these corals are packaged to survive 48 hours.

8. Click Here!

9. swinkreptiles

swinkreptiles Melanarus Wrasse

So I called the post office here in town and the lady said that It says its overnight shipping but if it is outside the surrounded shipping state it will more than likely be second day delivery. More or less if you order it on monday it wont be there til wednesday if your in a state thats not touching Florida.

10. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

I guess thats why the USPS refund is how it is, (I think it has to be 2 days late).

We will see, I'm confident they should survive 48 hours but past that I don't know.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  11. clarky2120

clarky2120 Bubble Tip Anemone

Yes it seems as though he (ChaliceKeeper) has won almost every dry goods prize. And he won the 100 bids free auction so I would not get into a bidding war with him.

12. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

It's OK I won the fancy chalice, So I am the champ;D